FLUKE T130 PDF

August 30, 2019 posted by

Fluke’s T voltage/continuity tester is the first model in the series to include a full backlit LCD digital display, which is of great use when carrying out testing. Rugged, high-quality testers for fast test results the way you need them; 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage; Vibration provides tactile feedback; Additional Features. The Fluke T Voltage and Continuity Tester offers advanced functionality kept in modest and very ergonomic tool. Equipped with 4-way measurement.

Author: Mojinn Kazralar
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Politics
Published (Last): 24 June 2008
Pages: 42
PDF File Size: 3.52 Mb
ePub File Size: 10.40 Mb
ISBN: 362-8-92631-668-4
Downloads: 89638
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Zull

Additional functions of this tester include single pole phase detection, vibration indicator when under load and a built-in electrical torch. The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before. See all 34 reviews. This is a great item for any Electrician to have in their tool bag and it detects 12V which is good for auto-electrics. If you’re into electrics whether amateur or professional t1300 the Fluke T tester has to be the tool to use – well that’s what my qualified electrician told me and heaped great praise on it, and to be honest it’s much better than most of the other stuff being advertised.

You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. You can edit your question or post anyway. Top Reviews Most recent Top Reviews. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1. Rapid dispatch and delivery. Check fljke available bonus offers.

DASTUURKA CUSUB EE SOMALIA PDF

I use this item very often for checking safe isolation. Lower priced items to consider.

Fluke T130 Voltage/Continuity Tester

Highly popular with electricians, the T is equipped with GScompliant caps and can be used to perform continuity testing with the ability to switch the buzzer on and off and also indicates polarity. Members earn points. Get to Know Us. Add to Cart -OR.

Fluke T Voltage and Continuity Tester – Edwardes

Don’t see what you’re looking for? Great tester without being perfect. Do you have a question or found it cheaper?

Does all I need very easily with no problem. What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester With Switchable Load and LCD

Excellent customer service from seller who upgraded my product for free when the wasnt in stock. Sign Up for Our Newsletter: Is this feature helpful? We’d really appreciate it if you’d review this product Why not leave a review of this product? They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.

Our new family of Two-Pole Voltage Testers are built with state-of-the-art measurement flkue safety technology, these testers offer everything you expect from Fluke, and a little bit more. I was more than satisfied with the Fluke T tester good price and easy to use with thin lead tips very good value. Would you like to tell us about a lower price?

You can simply remove the item from your cart. Reviews help us improve our service for customers looking for a product to make a decision. The new Fluke two-pole testers are now more rugged and easier to use than ever before.

EDASSERY KAVITHAKAL PDF

The other models in Fluke’s T series come with additional functionality! Automotive Parts ‘n’ Tools.

Otherwise its a strong well made unit and a nice small size for a toolbag. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Why not leave a review of this product? It also includes a display hold function, allowing the value taken to be temporarily stored on the screen.

Write Your Own Review How do you rate this product? If you’re going to buy one bit of kit for electrical work then this is it.

Have one to sell? Want more out of your voltage tester?

Fluke T Voltage/Continuity Tester

Very pleased with my purchase. Unlimited One-Day Delivery and more. Experienced professionals trust their job, their reputation and even their personal safety to Fluke electrical test tools. Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest. Please make sure that you’ve entered flukr valid question. One person found this helpful.

Credit offered by NewDay Ltd, over 18s only, subject to status. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Please try your search again later.